STATE GRANT PROGRAMS FUNDED
The Office of Grants Operations offers programs that are funded through a dedicated tax assessment on workers and employers of the state. The purpose of these programs is to provide companies with the resources to upgrade the skill sets of employees with the development and implementation of a customized training plan.
PROGRAMS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Competitive Customized Training Grants
- For companies of any size seeking to train employees in job related skills through a comprehensive companywide program
- Maximum Grant amount $50,000 – up to $1,500/trainee
- Awarded to employers, employer organizations, labor organizations or industry specific consortia of companies and community or faith based organizations
- Training programs must be completed within 12 months
- For companies hiring unemployed New Jerseyans
- This is an on-the-job training reimbursement program
- Receive up to 50% of your new worker’s wages over a 12 or 26 week period
NTA’s comprehensive grant writing services include
- Evaluate your current and future programs for funding eligibility
- Identify training needs and develop customized training plan
- Write and assist with all grant procurement documentation and requirements
- Negotiate to maximize contractual values
- Administer and complete all grant related documentation
- Act as liaison between your company and the state
- These grants approvals are based on very competitive criteria. Funds are limited and only awarded to a small percentage of applicants.
NTA’s FREE EVALUATION
These are just a couple of the many employer based Grant, reimbursement and tax credit programs available. Contact Cynthia Ronconi at 800-782-0050 ext. 115. Cynthia will determine your best fit program eligibility and value.
Please Contact Us for further information.