The Workforce Training Fund Program (WTFP) helps address business productivity and competitiveness by providing resources to Massachusetts businesses to fund training for current and newly hired employees. In order to qualify, businesses must pay into the Fund. All for-profit companies automatically pay into the fund. Some non-profit companies are also eligible. Government agencies are not eligible to apply.
- Large scale 2-year customized training projects
- $200,000 maximum award
- Companies must match grant funds $1 to $1 (Includes wage/fringe paid to trainees)
- Outcome tracking and reporting required
- Streamlined access for smaller projects
- $20,000 maximum award per year
- 100% full reimbursement, up to $3,000 per employee per course, for companies up to 100 employees